Wildpaws Adventures is organising a wildlife trip to Tadoba – Andhari Tiger Reserve (TATR) during May 2014. Tadoba National Park, established in 1935, is one of the oldest National Parks in Maharashtra. It is known as the ‘The Jewel of Vidharba’.
The Reserve is spread over 625 sq.km, comprising of Tadoba National Park and Andhari Wildlife Sanctuary. There are over thousand species of birds, animals, insects and other life forms. Large animals include Bengal Tigers, Sambar, Spotted Deer, Gaur, Chinkara, Spotted Cat, Panther, Nilgai, Barking Deer, Indian Bison, Wild Dog, Hyenas and Jackals.
The real wildlife enthusiast can savour the dry, deciduous trees like Sal, Tendu, Haldu, Bamboo, etc.
Itinerary and a list of Dos and Donts
Tour dates*: June 6,7,8, 2014.
Meeting Point and time: Nagpur Station May June 6, 7.30 AM.
Travel arrangements can be made ex- Mumbai. Departure June 5, 8.00 pm by Duronto. Arrives in Nagpur at 6.00 AM. Returning to Mumbai June 8, by Duronto. Arriving June 9.
TATR is the perfect adventure for wildlife and eco tourism.
Special arrangements can be made for Photography enthusiasts – our tour guide will take you to exotic and rare species of birds, animals and trees.
Charges : Rs. 14,000 (includes 4 jungle rides, Stay – Food and Accommodation for 3 Days / 2 Nights, travel from Nagpur to Tadoba and back) .
10% discount for groups of 4.
Travel to Nagpur and back is not included.
The Charges include the following :
1) An A/C transport pick-up and drop facility (Nagpur-Tadoba-Nagpur).
2) Stay – Accommodation in AC Rooms (MTDC Resort) and Food – Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea and Dinner for 2N/3D. (Pl note – Food would be typical Indian Veg Food)
3) 4 Safari Rides into the core zone through the Mohurli gate
4) Resource Person: Wildpaw Adventures will devote a tour expert with over 12 years experience.
The above mentioned cost does not include the following :
1) Any personal expense
2) Any cost on Soft Drinks / Mineral Water / Food of a personal choice.
3) Travel from any other destination to Nagpur and back.
4) Camera Fees.
5) Any kind of additional tour you want to take.
6) Medical and travel insurance.
7) Anything not mentioned under the category of package inclusions.
* P.S. In case you extend the stay, or any change in the schedule, the cost for any extended stay will not be borne by you.
Terms and Conditions
1) All the safaris mentioned are from Mohurli Gate
2) If there is any escalation in rates of safari, the difference in the amount shall be paid before the safari.
Who can join?
Anyone between the age group of 6 to 60 years provided one does not suffer from any serious ailment.
In case anyone is on medication, we request you to inform the group before hand, about the same. Decision made by the Group Leader will be final.
Kindly note there might be some last minute changes, depending upon the prevailing weather conditions.
For bookings and queries get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel 022-27842181. Mon-Sat 10.00 AM to 6.00 pm
Book now only limited seats. Group bookings will get a discount of 10%.