We kept wondering what would we find if we sneak into Bill Gates’ office and look up his desk drawers…Finally, tired of just wondering, we decided to look up and here’s what we found
1. A frame holding the first $1billion he made
2. Some $863979.72 in loose change
3. A crumpled copy of Al-gore’s patent on the internet
4. An unsent letter to a girl who had ditched him in his tenth grade, written behind a bank statement
but the top thing we located was….
5. Severed hands of the programme developer who had written the codes for Windows Vista
– Bhavi Patel