“It really puzzles me to see marijuana connected with Narcotics and Dope and all that crap…it’s a thousand times better than Whiskey – it’s an assistant – a friend” – Louis Armstrong”
“And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.” -Biblical-Genesis 1:29
We bring to you 5 main reasons why it should be legalized, if not entirely, with restrictions.
1. Marijuana is grown naturally and making something that is natural illegal is kind of unnatural. Marijuana is everywhere from the pacific islands to the Russian steps to the Himalayas to the Blue mountains, so why make people do something illegal. It had rather just be legal.
2. Marijuana works on certain part of the brain and eases tension and causes relaxation.
3. Marijuana doesn’t cause cancer or liver problems like cigarettes or alcohol do.
4. It’s safer to smoke marijuana and drive than to drink and drive. People who drink and drive tends to drive rashly whereas people who have smoked marijuana drive slowly and are very cautious and attentive.
5. Two US States of Washington and Colorado, having become well known for voting to legalise Marijuana,
Throughout the years, there has been research on the negative and positive effects of marijuana on the human body and the brain. Marijuana is frequently beneficial to the treatment of AIDS, cancer, glaucoma, multiple sclerosis, and chronic pain.
Harmful Effects: However, researchers such as Jacques-Joseph Moreau have been working to explain how marijuana has harmful affects on the functions of central nervous system and hinders the memory and movement of the user’s brain. Read this detailed research paper on the harmful side effects of Ganja, weed or Marijuana http://serendip.brynmawr.edu/exchange/node/1808
– Henna Jaisinghani