On the sixty-fifth Independence day for India, celebration is a must. and every celebration is incomplete without the basic essential, called FOOD! So this independence day, JAM suggests something with a patriotic flavour to cool you down in the season,-
1. Carrot milk shake – An excellent milk shake, bright orange colour, and the perfect recipe with a hint of cardamom to cool you down before you begin your meal.
2. Stuffed masala peppers with paneer – somehow we indians can never live without paneer or spice. Mix them both and get this fun, spicy and easy to eat appetizer
3. The Tiranga pulao – Though our Indian digestive systems are known for being able to digest just everything, this Independence Day chuck the artificial colors in food and enjoy a wholesome dish with three different flavours of pulao in three yummy flavors – tomato, curd and mint.
4. Peanut Pachhi Pulusu – This is a peanur cold rasam, rich in all the five rusulu flavors, guaranteed to leave you feeling cool as a cucumber.
5. Paan ice cream – We had an orange shake, a white rasam, a masala deish with mixed colors. Time for something green. The paan ice cream has all the fun of ice cream with the goodness and flavor of paan. It is a perfective digestive recipe to a wholesome meal and the celebration of freedom and independence.
So, JAM wishes you happy independence day and bon appetit!
– Bhavi Patel.