When hunger strikes, even a 30-minute wait for pizza delivery feels like a lifetime. Here are some yummy recipes you can make within 15 minutes… Your time starts now
Hot Garlic Buns
Salt and pepper
1. Thoroughly mix the cheese, chilli paste, garlic paste, salt, and pepper and butter.
2. Cut the bun horizontally half way. Scoop out a bit of the bread and stuff it with the cheesy mix and close your Bun.
3. Garnish the top of the Bun with some grated cheese.
4. Now heat it in the microwave till the cheese melts and eat irresistible Hot Garlic Buns.
Red Corn Crackers
Thousand Island sauce/ Mayo sauce
1. Chop the red cabbage finely, semi crush, boiled sweet corn, add salt, pepper
2. Now apply Thousand Island Sauce or Mayo Sauce on the Cream Crackers
3. Place a spoonful of mixture on it and add some grated cheese.
My mouth is already watering… is yours?
Cheesy Chunky Potatoes
1. Cube potatoes and deep fry them. Grate cheese, and in another vessel, let the milk boil.
2. Add cheese and lower the flame. Add Salt, pepper and oregano.
3. Once the sauce is thick, pour it over the fried potatoes and sprinkle some chilli flakes.
4. Now you can dig in and eat. You can also bake it in the microwave for crusted cheese. Dig deep!
– Pooja Bhula