It is said that women are emotional fools, while men are rational fools. Tears have been something commonly associated with the emotional expression in a woman, and crying is often considered too womanly and just not suited for men. Top 5 reasons why do women cry.
1. When we want to be heard, cry..
2. We analyze everything much more deeply than men, and are more prone to feel guilty and blaming ourselves for things that go wrong.
3. We like to get attention and when somebody starts crying, at the right time and in the right place, the whole campus would find out. And it usually gets the desired results.
4. when you want something done, cry. A damsel in distress always finds a million hands out to help. And tears are the best way to create the scene of distress.
5. When in doubt, we cry. When we are happy we cry. And we do for 5 million other reasons.
– Bhavi Patel