Unleashing the Power of Leadership: Deconstructing the Model of Influence
The International School of Management, Germany brings you a 5 day workshop in July 2017.
Upon successful completion you are awarded a certificate, plus 5 European Credits Transfers (ECTS), that will benefit your career, especially if you are focussed globally.
An overview of the programme:
• Orchestrating and implementing change
• Leading teams during transformation
• Impact of leadership on organizational performance
• Developing “best fit strategies”
• Overcoming resistance during organizational transformation
• Sharpen managerial decision making under complexity
• Deliver cutting edge managerial leadership
• To expose the participating students in the realms of leading teams
This workshop uniquely combines cutting-edge science with compelling interactive learning to equip you with the techniques and frameworks you need to work with and through others to drive organizational success.
• Company visits
- Flights to Frankfurt, ex-Mumbai/ex-Delhi will be arranged by JAM Campus Abroad. We will give visa assistance.
- The stay is at A&O hostels at the Cologne city centre.
- There is local sightseeing and experiences. Local travel will be arranged. Meals as per your preference at most places.
- JAM Campus Abroad will help to arrange your comfortable stay and travel in Frankfurt.
- There will be lot of opportunity for excursions, which can be arranged.
Application deadline for the Summer Camp: Feb 25, 2017. (extended)
To apply for the programme, please call or mail JAM Campus Abroad
Tel: 022-27842181/2191 (Monday-Friday) Mobile : 9619719877, 9867343443
We will send you details of the workshop, application procedure, along with cost.
This is a sponsored post by JAM CAMPUS ABROAD a division of Jam Venture Publishing P. Ltd