Printed Pants can be a little intimidating to wear. But here are 6 ways you will definitely be able to pull of this trend.
- You can never go wrong with a basic t-shirt or tank top, black, white or grey. Whatever the colour of your pants, these will definitely go with it.
- Another really good look is to pick a colour that you’re drawn to from the print and wear the same colour top.
- To keep it a little more subtle, Pick a colour tone from your printed pants and introduce it in your accessories.
- If you have washboard abs, go all out with crop tops and high- waisted printed pants.
- Match up your pants and blazer in the same print. It looks Very chic! Pair it with plain white or black pumps.
- You can also go all nuts and pair your printed pants with a printed top. A little tip to mix prints is to wear a bigger print with a smaller and busier print. Keep your shoes and accessories minimal and plain.
It’s now time to have fun with those printed pants!