* You are asked to pay a fine of Rs 200/- for bunking one lecture (which no one has ever paid since the college was inaugurated)
* You have to attend lectures in the pre-primary school building. At the same time as theirs.
* You are also called ‘uncle’ by these kids and ‘bhaiyya’ by their teacher.
* You have to call a mini football ground your college campus.
* You have to wear a uniform in which you are sometimes confused for a Mc Donald’s worker.
* Wearing shades, wrist bands etc is a crime which can lead you to the Principal’s office and result in your parents being called to college
* A 16 X 16 Room is your ‘college canteen’. Where you are served only vada pav and cold drinks.
* You are charged Rs 1.50/- for parking your cycle, Rs 2.50/- each day for your mopeds and Rs 3/- for your geared bikes. Yet every other day a mirror, side indicator or headlight is found broken…
* You are given a 5 Star Chocolate for winning Inter-zilla Cup.
* You have no right to be within a radius of 10km of college after college hours.
* You are asked to Pay Rs 50/- every year as a fee for the printouts which you can never take from an invisible printer
* You can’t have a girl / boyfriend else you are suspended for a week.
* You are called a ‘geek’ for talking in English!
– Ishann Patel, ex-KHSite