– You pass cows, dogs, chana wallas, sandwich wallas, beggars and autowallas before entering college.
– The beggars outside double up as postmen and deliver love letters.
– There are more students outside the college than inside.
– 90% of the students come inside the college only on the days of the exams!
– The classroom is a place to socialise and play games on your new Samsung phone!
– The librarian is a long lost relative of Hitler!
– Your canteen is so small that it looks more like a tapri (paan-biddi stall.)
– You hear girls yapping away in Sindhi saying stuff like “Cha theo? (What happened?)” and “Safa chario ahe tu” (You are completely mad!)”.
– Something is horribly wrong if you don’t find your name on all the blacklists
– Your principal is related to half the college and spells his designation as ‘principle’ .