Always found that Chinese restaurant near college mediocre? Or that really great place offering pizzas a bit too pricey? Here we present you a list of 5 pocket friendly restaurants in Delhi offering delicious food, so that the next time when you deal with your hunger pangs, you know where exactly to go to.
- Vaango- A vegetarian restaurant located in DLF South Point Mall, Golf Course Road, it means ÔÇ£come inÔÇØ in tamil and guarantees to redefine your south Indian culinary experience. With comfortable seating arrangements and soothing music played in the background, Vaango offers quick, efficient and friendly customer service and highest quality food. Their cheese masala dosa, veg utthapam and crispy vadas are super delicious especially when had with the piping hot rasam. A meal for two here costs Ôé╣ 350 (excluding taxes).
- China Bowl- Located in Satyaniketan, South Delhi is a haven for people who love Chinese and Thai cuisine. It serves excellent chilly chicken, pan fried noodles, thukpa and Szechwan style fried rice. With soft music and a calm ambience, it is also the perfect place to go on a lunch date. A meal for two here would cost Ôé╣ 600 (including taxes).
- Big Yellow Door- Located opposite Hudson Lane, in Vijay Nagar, New Delhi, Big Yellow Door is a hot favourite among students who swear by their baked nachos, white sauce and red sauce pasta, cheese bomb burgers, Kit-Kat and Oreo shakes. A meal for two here would cost Ôé╣ 500 (taxes included).
- Al-Bake- Located in New Friends Colony, New Delhi Al-Bake is popular for the paneer shawarma, chicken shawarma, tandoori chicken and chilly potato it offers. Ideally meant for quick bites and not dine-in, it does not offer comfortable seating facility yet is a favourite because of the high quality food on offer. Cost of a meal for two is Ôé╣ 500 which includes taxes.
- Naivedyam- located in Hauz Khas Village, Naivedyam offers scrumptuous South Indian dishes, though vegetarian. It is exactly the place to go for a lunch munch after your oh-so romantic date at the Hauz Khas fort. The service and quality food served leaves no room for complaints. A meal for two here would cost you Ôé╣ 450 (taxes included).
Happy food trekking y’all!